As we head into Thanksgiving I am thankful for my team at LFPR and for the blessings of wonderful clients and successful initiatives. We delighted in some great events and fantastic media coverage for our clients, so I wanted to mention some recent highlights:
- Conflict Resolution Month for The Mediation Center in October followed by a feature in Ardsley Living about their wonderful Executive Director Jill Cheeks who lives in Ardsley Park.
- Historic Savannah Foundation’s annual gala and annual meeting were well attended and well promoted in October – we are loving working with this group of dedicated people.
- Savannah VOICE Festival and Louise Staman’s Anna Colquitt Hunter extravaganza as we launched Staman’s new book – Restoring Lost Times and enjoyed the world premiere of The Spirit of Savannah starring Maria Zouves at Davenport House
- Asbury Memorial United Methodist Church’s annual God on Broadway series in October and the fourth annual Pecan and Honey Festival last weekend
- American Traditions Vocal Competition enjoyed an amazing Blues in The Night Gala last week as we ramp up for an amazing 25th competition next February
- Two of our clients – Greenbriar Children’s Center and The Savannah Philharmonic Orchestra and Chorus partnered for an exceptional event – Philharmonic in the Streetz – last weekend
- Ogeechee Riverkeeper held their fourth annual Oyster Roast at Isle of Hope Marina and appointed Dr. Simona Perry as new Riverkeeper and Executive Director.
- Megan Myrick Photography was fully booked for their amazing Santa Experience sessions at the City Center which raised money for Family Promise
- We are thrilled to have been appointed by Bryan County and are enjoying working with them to help market all the amazing work they do. I choose to live and have an office in Bryan County and it is a privilege to represent this organization.
We still made time for fun! Team LFPR, including our latest team member – Christi Saalmann – celebrated our success at The Best of Savannah party last week (postponed from when Irma hit Savannah). We also enjoyed celebrating Evelyn Fallon’s birthday with a lunch at Belford’s and a carriage ride around beautiful downtown Savannah. Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.